Art Doll Care Instructions
If cared for properly your new art doll will bring you many years of magic and joy.
Most importantly, these art dolls are not a play doll. They are collectables and needs to be handled gently and with great care.
- Avoid displaying your doll in direct sunlight. If exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, the piece will begin to fade.
- Your doll should be kept away from extreme temperatures and moisture. These sculptures are made for display with in the home, they are not meant to be placed outdoors as garden ornaments.
- To clean your art doll, use a feather duster or a soft cloth to gently remove surface dust. Never use chemical cleaners to clean the sculpture.
- I use several different technique to apply hair to my art doll and unless stated otherwise it should not be brushed.
- Not all my art dolls can be reposed. If you wish to change the pose extreme care should be taken. Joints should never be forced. Extreme pressure on the seams and joints of the body can cause tearing to the fabric and breakage to the polymer.
- Please take extra care around his ears and fingers. Polymer clay is quite strong but can also be quite fragile.